Friday, February 18, 2011

Been out these two days without posting...just don't have the edge to switch on the computer and type type type or do other things. I don't know why recently, physically i felt very tired and my eye pain came back...T^T
hm~
Today is my little brother birthday and i almost forgot about it! What i bad sister i am. going to make it up to him...=D
I really being reminded a lot during BGR semier at my church. Really thank God for Pastor Jeff for teaching and bringing this semier to success along with God and to make this semier interesting as well.
I really like the phrase that 'We are being made completed in Christ and not by our another half. We are both one whole and work together.'
I like the church system in relationship too=D

Thank God for this one week blessing and trials for me to grow. Pray that next week will be great too! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment